VISION 2020: Enhancements
Sights on the Future
Life is ever-changing. So are the needs of those we serve. We must grow and evolve to remain vibrant today, tomorrow and for generations to come.
The VISION 2020 Capital Campaign will ensure we have an even stronger impact on the future.
- Excellence in Jewish programming – in summer and year-round- is at the core of what we do. New programs are needed to stay relevant and competitive.
- Our NEW inclusive Tikvah program for teenagers with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) will be an engaging experience in a fully supportive environment where campers can build social skills, develop friendships and nurture their emerging Jewish identity.
- Our Tikvah House is being designed especially for the needs of campers diagnosed with ASD or other social/communication disorders.
- Enhanced mountainside campus recreational facilities will include a basketball court and programming pavilion.
- A Lake House will provide changing space, needed storage for lake equipment and shelter from the elements.
- The new lodge for guest housing will provide a home for summer camp leadership and allow for expanded programming all year.
Completing the Picture
As we look to the future, we remain grateful to our visionaries and supporters for making Ramah Darom a world-class, year-round campus, where enriching, transformative experiences steeped in tradition take place every year. We invite you to join us with your capital gift, which will enable us to enhance our programs and facilities so they meet the needs of new generations of campers and families in our evolving Jewish community.
We offer a variety of Naming Opportunities, but every gift—no matter the size—is a treasure. Thank you for your continued support.